SaneBox has a whole suite of features depending on what you need. Whether you just need to get the noise out of your Inbox, never wanting to hear from someone again, or you just need to be notified whether someone doesn't reply, we're here for you. Here is our list of features essential to a happy inbox and stress free email life.
1. SaneLater. Having your unimportant emails automatically moved from your Inbox into another folder is strategic. It helps put a stop on unwanted distractions. Those unwanted interruptions are moved into your @SaneLater folder for you, right inside your own email account.
- And if an email in your @SaneLater folder is from a sender you'd rather see in your Inbox, you can easily teach SaneBox by using your email app to Move an example item for that sender back to your Inbox.
2. SaneBlackHole. When you place an email into @SaneBlackHole, all current and future emails from that sender will be sent directly into your Trash mailbox. This is a great feature if you don't want to bother unsubscribing from a newsletter or no longer wish to see emails from a particular person.
- If you make a mistake or no longer want to have someone going to @SaneBlackHole, just visit your trainings page and use the search tool to find and remove the training. (Unlike when other trainings are removed or changed, emails already placed into your Trash will not be restored to your Inbox.
3. SaneReminders. SaneReminders notify you when an email you sent wasn't responded to by a certain time. It's also an easy way to send a reminder to your future self.
There are 3 different use cases for SaneReminders:
- Get notified when people don't reply to you. Say you want to follow up on a lead in a week, but only if you don't hear back (this is how most people use it). In this case just send the email as usual and CC or BCC a reminder address.
- You want to defer processing an email (i.e. put back into your Inbox by a certain time). In this case forward that email TO a reminder address and it will show up at the top of your Inbox at the time you specify.
- Send a reminder to your future self. Just send an email TO a reminder address and it will magically appear at the top of your Inbox at that time.
4. SaneAttachments. Large attachments can be a pain in your email account. They can fill up your email quota as well as take a while to download and forward. To alleviate this issue, SaneBox has created Sane Attachments. This feature uses your choice of either Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, or IBM Smart Cloud to help you store and share attachments.
To turn this feature on:
- You simply need to link SaneBox to either your Dropbox or Google Drive or Box or Evernote or Smart Cloud account. This is done by clicking on either the Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, or IBM Smart Cloud icon on the Attachments section of your SaneBox Dashboard.
- You will be directed to login and authorize SaneBox to access the storage account of your choosing. Once authorized, you will be directed back to your Sanebox dashboard.
- You can activate each email account registered with SaneBox with a separate cloud storage service.
5. Digest. The SaneBox Digest is a list of unimportant emails in your SaneLater and other Sane folders that have yet to be read. It is an advanced tool to help you process your emails quicker than ever. If you are a long term customer of SaneBox, you'll notice that some of your favorite features have received an upgrade. To our newest customers, you'll be able to choose between different options.
If you like the idea of selecting multiple emails / senders at once, you can now enjoy that option. Or if you want to archive, delete, or mark as read all emails in your Sane folders, you can do that in 1 click. We've updated the Digest to include way more features than ever before and we are sure that you all will love.
Curious about our other features? Check out our Beyond SaneLater: More Sane Folder Choices.