Sometimes you may need to temporarily turn off your SaneBox processing.
To Pause your account, you can do it directly from your Dashboard.
For example, it may appear that all of a sudden some emails are being marked as unread, or emails are getting deleted. If you are noticing odd things in your Inbox, we would recommend you pause your SaneBox account to eliminate it as the culprit.
Common instances where "Pausing" would be needed would be:
1. Your Emails are being deleted in mass
2. Your Email software keeps crashing
3. Your Emails are Being Archived
4. You can't find your Emails
5. Your Email Account Seems to be Using too much Data/Bandwidth
6. You Recently upgraded your OS and are now experiencing odd behavior within your email software.
If you have any questions - feel free to email support.