Note: If your email server uses Active Sync, you will not need to follow these instructions. You can simply enter in your email address and SaneBox will do the rest!
1. Click the Settings button in Zoho Mail:
2. Click on Email forwarding and POP/IMAP:
3. IMAP settings will be on the right side:
Note: IMAP access must be enabled in order to set up an account with SaneBox.
- If you run into an issue with entering your password on the SaneBox Setup Screen, you may have Zoho's 2 factor authentication setup on your account.
- If this is the case, you will need to create an app-specific password to be used exclusively with SaneBox.
- To learn more about Zoho's 2 factor authentication, please click here: