Note: If your email server uses ActiveSync, we will attempt to discover your server settings. If we are unable to discover them, we'll need your hostname, username, and email password.
1. Click the Settings button in Zoho Mail:
2. Click on Email forwarding and POP/IMAP:
3. IMAP settings will be on the right side:
Note: IMAP access must be enabled in order to set up an account with SaneBox.
- If you run into an issue with entering your password on the SaneBox Setup Screen, you may have Zoho's 2 factor authentication setup on your account.
- If this is the case, you will need to create an app-specific password to be used exclusively with SaneBox.
- To learn more about Zoho's 2 factor authentication, please click here:
SaneBox Compatibility with Zoho Mail.
SaneBox works with any email client, device or provider (with the exception of POP-only providers, and there are very few of those left).
The whole point of SaneBox is to get unimportant emails out of your way so that you can deal with your important ones now. We take all of those unimportant emails and put them into SaneLater so that you can either archive or delete them when you have a free moment. Learn more.