Advanced Filtering gives you more customization and granular control over how emails are organized and processed for you by SaneBox.
To access Advanced Filtering, follow these steps:
Here's an example of what it looks like:
Utilize Advanced Filtering for these specialized settings that enhance your SaneBox service to be the best email management tool specifically for you:
SaneBox Advanced Feature Listing
- SaneVIP - Create keywords for your special senders (to write in their subject-lines to you) to ensure SaneBox processes these emails as inbox-worthy.
- Auto Replies go to - Escape from pesky emails like: “I am on vacation...” by enabling the auto-reply handling feature on your SaneBox account. This option impacts only auto-reply emails and not the contacts themselves. So if they send you a real email, you will receive it in your usual folder.
- SaneBox Intelligence Settings - Allows you to fine-tune SaneBox predictive processing to best match your vocation and work style.
- Move flagged emails to Inbox - When enabled, flagged (starred) emails will be auto-moved to Inbox so you remember to process them. When done you can archive each or simply remove flags and SaneBox will move them back where they came from.
- SaneSubjects - Define key subject-line phrases to filter to selected Sane folder destinations and keep your Inbox priority-pure.
Find more great email management intelligence ideas in our SaneBox Blog.
And if you need help with something specific or have general questions, please open a support ticket via firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include details about what specific email client app software it is that you use and what mobile or desktop operating system it is where your issue or needs occur.