Advanced Filtering gives you more customization and granular control over how emails are organized and processed for you by SaneBox.
To access Advanced Filtering, follow these steps:
- Log in to the dashboard at www.sanebox.com
- Select the Train SaneBox tab to access advanced filtering.
Here is what it looks like:
Utilize Advanced Filtering for these specialized settings that enhance your SaneBox service to be the best email management tool specifically for you:
- SaneVIP - Create keywords for your senders to write in the subject line to ensure SaneBox processes these emails as inbox-worthy.
- SaneSubjects - Identify key subject line phrases to filter to select Sane folder destinations.
- Manual Domain Filtering - Allows you to train all emails arriving from a particular domain to any Sane folder.
- Auto Replies go to - Escape from emails like “I am on vacation and will return on X” by enabling the auto-reply feature in the advanced filtering section of your SaneBox dashboard. This option impacts only auto-reply emails and not the contact themselves, so if they send you a real email, you will receive it in your usual folder.
If you need any further assistance or have any questions, please feel free to open a support ticket by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org