Are you having trouble viewing certain emails you select in Apple Mail?
First steps call for resorting to your webmail view for comparison purposes...
For details on this known bug that's effecting a minority of OSX Yosemite upgrade users across the globe, check this example Tech Republic article that covers some of the top OSX Yosemite bug issues.
- #4 on their list includes: "..certain messages can't be viewed..."
If you're experiencing problems viewing certain messages you select in Apple Mail, (after upgrading to OSX Yosemite), it's a good idea to inquire via Apple Support prior to trying these steps the article suggests:
- Click to highlight the folder that contains the affected messages.
- Go to your menu bar for: Mailbox | Export Mailbox...
- Select a choice backup location to save the mail folder (mailbox) backup to, like a new eMail-Backups folder you make on a drive where you keep backups.
- Click choose, and the mail folder will be backed up to the selected location.
- Once the backup save is complete, (do it twice to two different storage locations if the mail is mission-critical), delete that troubled mail folder from in Apple Mail.
- Finally, Import the .MBOX mail folder backup file you made via a menu bar command: File | Import Mailboxes... Select the mail folder backup to import.
SaneBox never interacts directly with your computers, devices, software, or apps. As a cloud-based service, we communicate directly with your mail server and so there's no way for SaneBox to affect the email software you have on your computers or devices.
Any time you find the need for a first-hand process of elimination to make sure that SaneBox isn't party to a problem you're having, you can "Pause" your SaneBox account services and then reenable them (when ready) right from your dashboard: https://www.sanebox.com/dashboard/settings
Please Note: Apple is always hard at work with upcoming OSX updates geared towards resolving various bug type problems, including those for Apple Mail in OSX Yosemite. Example: Dec 12th, 2014 - developers have been asked to focus on Apple Mail fixes.