SaneVacation lets you quickly snooze emails until you return from vacation.
Often the week before you leave on vacation and while you are on vacation, you know that many of the things in your Inbox will simply have to wait until you get back.
Those emails are exactly what should get moved to SaneVacation.
On the morning of your SaneVacation date, we will ask your email server to restore those emails to your Inbox and remove the SaneVacation folder.
Here's how it works:
1. First, visit your dashboard to enable SaneVacation: https://www.sanebox.com/dashboard/features
2. Select an official return date (We recommend setting it for the day after you come back so that your first day in the office is spent catching up on everything else before you get barraged by all the emails you deferred).
3. SaneVacation should now appear everywhere you check your email (if it doesn't just follow these steps).
4. If you move any emails into SaneVacation, they will be snoozed until the day your vacation is over - when they will magically pop back into your Inbox! Until then, enjoy a day on the slopes or maybe a mojito on the beach!
- Once your vacation is over, you can turn off your folder in your dashboard. You can also edit the date for the next time you need to use it.
- Remember that, at any time, you can go visit the emails in your SaneVacation folder. But, please don't. Instead go have another mojito!
- Your email client or webmail interface will normally show your emails in date order so you may have to scroll down past your most recent Inbox emails to see the emails that have been deferred. Emails that have been deferred will be marked as "unread" so if you sort your Inbox by "unread", they will float to the top.