Use the top-left navigation button to access your menu:
- From the slide-out menu as shown below, scroll down until you see SaneLater.
- Tap into SaneLater from there to review sorted mail directly.
SaneLater to Inbox: When reading emails already in a Sane folder, using the PIN buttonin Inbox by Google will change your SaneBox training back to Inbox for that sender or contact.
Inbox to SaneLater: Use the top-right Move to button (the three stacked dots) to train an email sender from the Inbox to a Sane folder.
- Next you'll see a screen like this example below, where you can complete a move to make a SaneBox training.
- Or make a key move to Spam, so the Gmail server knows better.
- From this same screen you can even remove a particular sender from an Inbox bundle.
Key Points to Keep in Mind
- Automating to add emails to a label from inside the Inbox app or clicking on the "always do this" choice is the same as making a Filter rule in regular Gmail (to sort mail to a label).
- Reminders made with the tool built into Inbox by Google won't be visible from webmail or some desktop or laptop software apps you may be using.
- Any mail label/folder create or delete actions done from the Inbox by Google app will also take place in your actual Gmail email account. (Making a new 'bundle" is like making a new Gmail label.)
- Note that because Gmail content is stored on their mail servers, you can have more than one email app set up for a Gmail address.
For extra tips from Google, try their help pages.
Plus, our additional in-depth coverage for using SaneBox in Google Inbox.