To Add A Sane Folder
- There are two easy ways to add Sane Folders
1. Adding SaneBox Recommended Folders
Simply visit the Folders To Try in your Dashboard. Toggle the buttons next to each Sane folder towards the right to turn them on.
Once you turn then on, they will move to your Enabled Folders list in Activating status. It may take a few minutes until the folders are fully activated.
2. Adding Additional Sane Folders (for advanced users)
To see a list of all the available features you can turn on, visit your Features Tab.
To Remove A Sane Folder
- Visit your Dashboard tab to see all the folders you have in use.
- Simply toggle the green switch to the left. Please note that when you turn off a folder, it may take a few minutes for SaneBox to move all the emails back to Inbox.
Since it is so easy to add and remove them, we suggest you try out a few new ones if you aren't already. You may discover you love a few of them that you are not yet using!