SaneBox provides folders which you can use to defer mail until a future time. We call them SaneSnooze folders.
@SaneTomorrow defers mail until tomorrow. Move mail to this folder, and we'll pop it back into your Inbox tomorrow. Between now and then, you'll have one less thing to worry about.
@SaneNextWeek works the same way, but we'll pop those messages back next Monday.
If you would like to defer to a time other than tomorrow or next week, you can also create Custom Snooze folders, specifying when the mail is moved back to your Inbox. Follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Features section of your SaneBox Dashboard, and scroll down.
- Look for "Snooze Folders" and click "+Add a custom SaneSnooze folder".
- Enter a name for your new folder, maybe starting with a stand-out character.
- Select the time to Hold for, anywhere from 3 hours to 26 weeks.
Or: Hold until, with a specific day or week and time. You can hold specified mail items until Saturday at 12pm, for example.
- Click Create, and you are done! (The new folder will be auto-generated in your email account on your host's server).
If you want to remove a custom snooze folder, simply click the On/Off toggle button adjacent to the folder name on your SaneBox Dashboard.
Please note that factors such as the load on your email provider's mail server may cause some variation in the exact time that a snoozed item moves back to your Inbox. Our SaneReminders feature can be a great choice when more exact timing is desired for your follow-up on a To-Do item.