Forward emails from one account to another account (Account A to email account B) and send emails “as” account A from account B
1. Log into email account A (which you need to forward emails.) Click the gear icon in the upper right corner, and select Settings.
2. Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
3. From the "Forwarding" section, select 'Add a forwarding address'. Enter the email address to which you'd like your mails forwarded
After clicking "Proceed", a confirmation code will be sent to account B
4. Go to account B and click the verification link in that email
5. Go back into account A, select the 'Forward a copy of incoming mail to...' option and select your forwarding address from the drop-down menu.
- Make sure to select the action you'd like your emails to take from the drop-down menu. You can choose to delete Gmail's copy in your inbox and click Save changes.
6. Now go back to account B and click the gear icon in the upper right corner, and select Settings.
- Go to Accounts and Import tab /Send mails as and select your default account.
- Under When replying to a message, if you select Always reply from default address you'll be able to send emails “as” email account A from email account B