How to set up your Sent folder in Outlook 2007
1. First make sure there is a Sent Items folder in your IMAP mailbox.
2. If you have not subscribed to the Sent Items folder yet, choose Tools > IMAP folders
3. If no Sent Items folder exists yet, choose File > New > Folder
4. Open your IMAP account settings via: Tools > Account Settings > double click on the IMAP account.
- Press the button More Settings.
5. Select the Folders tab.
- Enable the option “Choose an existing folder or create a new folder to save your sent items for this account in”.
- Select the folder where you want to store the Sent Items in.