1. Select Address Book from the left hand side tool box.
2. Click on the Advanced tab.
3. Click on the Accounts option under the Advanced tab.
4. Locate your incoming mail server and click on Edit accounts as shown in the image below. The protocol is shown as IMAP in the Incoming Mail server account.
5. Select the Basics tab. Your 'mail server name' is located in the Account server name box. Your 'mail username' is located in the Login name box. Your Protocol should be set to IMAP Online.
Note: Active Sync -If your email server uses ActiveSync, we will attempt to discover your server settings. If we are unable to discover them, we'll need your hostname, username, and email password.
SaneBox Compatibility with Lotus Notes.
SaneBox works with any email client, device or provider (with the exception of POP-only providers, and there are very few of those left).
The whole point of SaneBox is to get unimportant emails out of your way so that you can deal with your important ones now. We take all of those unimportant emails and put them into SaneLater so that you can either archive or delete them when you have a free moment. Learn more.