1. Select Address Book from the left hand side tool box.
2. Click on the Advanced tab.
3. Click on the Accounts option under the Advanced tab.
4. Locate your incoming mail server and click on Edit accounts as shown in the image below. The protocol is shown as IMAP in the Incoming Mail server account.
5. Select the Basics tab. Your 'mail server name' is located in the Account server name box. Your 'mail username' is located in the Login name box. Your Protocol should be set to IMAP Online.
Note: Active Sync - If your email server uses Active Sync, you will not need to follow these instructions. You can simply enter in your email address and SaneBox will do the rest!