1. Click on the File tab to open your Account Details.
2. Click the Info tab to open your Account Information and then select the Account Settings button.
3. Double-click the email account that you wish to look up in the list of accounts.
4. Now you can locate your Account Type, Incoming Mail Server Name and User Name
- Note: Make sure your "Account Type" is NOT set to POP. Since your SaneBox folders are IMAP-folders held on the server, you can't see them using POP. To learn more about POP vs. IMAP and how to switch to IMAP, please visit pop2imap.com
Active Sync -If your email server uses ActiveSync, we will attempt to discover your server settings. If we are unable to discover them, we'll need your hostname, username, and email password.
SaneBox Compatibility with Outlook 2010.
SaneBox works with any email client, device or provider (with the exception of POP-only providers, and there are very few of those left).
The whole point of SaneBox is to get unimportant emails out of your way so that you can deal with your important ones now. We take all of those unimportant emails and put them into SaneLater so that you can either archive or delete them when you have a free moment. Learn more.