1. Click on the File tab to open your Account Details.
2. Click the Info tab to open your Account Information and then select the Account Settings button.
3. Double-click the email account that you wish to look up in the list of accounts.
4. Now you can locate your Account Type, Incoming Mail Server Name and User Name
- Note: Make sure your "Account Type" is NOT set to POP. Since your SaneBox folders are IMAP-folders held on the server, you can't see them using POP. To learn more about POP vs. IMAP and how to switch to IMAP, please visit pop2imap.com
Active Sync - If your email server uses Active Sync, you will not need to follow these instructions. You can simply enter in your email address and SaneBox will do the rest!